Delivery Schedule for The Libertarian Enterprise
The Libertarian Enterprise is a monthly publication, and should
usually get to you by the end of the first week of the month.
The Libertarian Enterprise is available by email. Please email
the Managing Editor, and specify whether you would like one issue or
a free subscription. If you do not specifically ask for a
subscription, you will only get whatever issues you ask for. Please
keep in mind that our issues are all very large, so if you request
all back issues, your mailbox may explode.
The Libertarian Enterprise is available by ftp. Visit our site
and download any of the eight issues available.
If your email server is chopping/truncating our publication, and it
is not feasible to ftp, please let us know. If there are enough of
you, we will endeavour to send you the Enterprise, cut into bite size
Thanks to the efforts of Ken Holder, the Libertarian Enterprise is
now available on the Web. Visit:
1. Individualist Anarchism =/= Libertarianism By Wendy McElroy
2. True Democracy; or, Let's Kill Frank & Steal His Shit By Victor Milan
3. A Drop in the Bucket By Vin Suprynowicz
4. Gun Recovery Insurance By Sandy Sandfort
5. Gimme a Ticket to Otherwhere! A Book Review By Don L. Tiggre
6. The Legacy of the Giant Gasbags By Vin Suprynowicz
7. Circular Reasoning By L. Neil Smith
8. Unintended Consequences by John Ross A Book Review By Francis A. Ney, Jr.
9. Special Color Insert! Fresh from the Colorado Libertarian Party
Convention..... Where No Libertarian Has Gone Before By L. Neil Smith
Back to The Libertarian Enterprise 1996 Issues.